We know and understand that many people suffer from missing teeth, whether it’s due to decay, dental trauma, or any other incident. That is why Our dental team offer exemplary restorative dentistry services, such as dental crowns and bridges, to restore your smile to its full functionality once again.
In order to create the most aesthetically-pleasing, long-lasting crowns, we use high-tech equipment for this tall order. The E4D machine (formally known as the E4D Dentist®) allows us to customize crowns, inlays, and onlays within our office.
- We choose to use durable, natural-looking materials like porcelain.
- Actually, we offer six types of crowns: gold, zirconia, porcelain fused to metal, Procera® all ceramic, BruxZir® zirconia, Empress® all ceramic, and e.max® ceramic.
- With the E4D machine, we are able to custom-create your crowns within one hour– all within our dental office! That way, you don’t have to come back for another appointment while we send your results to an outside laboratory to create them– we do it all ourselves!
Furthermore, we utilize cutting-edge CAD/CAM technology, which is the newest type of dental technology in the Northern Virginia area.
- Proudly, we are one of the very first offices in the Washington, D.C. metro area to use CAD/CAM technology to create natural-looking, durable dental crowns.
- The CAD/CAM technology, coupled with the iTero™ scanner for digital impressions, eliminates the hassle and time it takes for traditional impressions. In a matter of minutes, your impressions are finished when using the iTero scanner!
As you can see, Smiles at Reston Town Center employ cutting-edge, effective technology to offer the best of the best when it comes to dentistry results. You can count on Our dental team to treat you as you deserve to be treated– like one of their own family members.
Another option we give to our patients who suffer from severely decayed teeth is a dental bridge. We know that it is embarrassing to walk around with one or several missing teeth, and a bridge might be just what you need to regain confidence in your smile!
- Can replace your missing teeth that’s causing an unsightly gap in your smile
- Can be constructed from all-porcelain, metal, or a combination of the two
- Will last between 10-20 years depending on your oral care regime
- Can be either fixed or removable, which adds to their versatility and durability
- Look natural and feel natural, too
Since we insist on using only the most quality and durable materials in our procedures, you can expect your dental bridge to last for many years to come. This is obviously dependent on your at-home oral care regime, of course!
Receiving excellent dental treatment and patient care
Regardless of whether you choose dental crowns or bridges, we know that you will love your new smile for many years to come. Our dental team love creating healthy, strong smiles on a daily basis, and our extensive line of restorative, cosmetic, general, and preventive dentistry services allow us to do so.
- When you come in for your appointment or your consultation, one of our dentists will ask you about your smile goals and how you envision your dream smile.
- With that information, coupled with our recommendations, we will speak to you about which dental services will best meet your dental needs, and give you the smile you want and deserve.
Are dental bridges or crowns right for you?
The dentists of Smiles at Reston Town Center are passionate and committed to creating healthy, strong smiles for you and your family. With our dental crowns and bridges services, we know you will be happy with your fully-functioning, aesthetically-pleasing smile!
For your healthy, strong smile, all you have to do is call our office at 703-437-0007 to schedule your consultation appointment. Our talented, skilled dentists will help determine which dentistry services will best meet your dental needs and smile goals.